Tuesday, July 2, 2013

About the Cinephile's Corner

Everyone likes movies, right? Some people might prefer a certain type of movies, like comedy, drama or thriller, but the truth is that films are a form of art and entertainment that have been universally adored for decades.
I, for one, have always been a cinephile (just like Michael Bolton in the Lonely Island's "Jack Sparrow" music video) and have created this blog to share my thoughts and critiques on the latest flicks out there.
I will try to alternate genres every post, so as to provide comments on all different types of movies. I will rate each movie on a scale from 1 to 10.
Disclaimer: The opinions I share on this website are my own and no one else's, and I am open to constructive criticism of any kind on my reviews. Anyone is free to disagree with my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment